Engagement Photo Sneak Peek
See the heart? Just a case of photo kismet! We turned down the alley beside our photographers' studio, walked half-way down, and there it was. Someone had adhered a white felt heart right onto the brick. Isn't that the neatest thing? So we took several pictures "with" it. Love it when things like that happen.I haven't seen the rest of our proofs yet (Bryan is mailing them to me), so you've seen as much as I have. This was the Riersons' favorite shot, so they posted it on their website, yay!
Check them out, if you get a chance. Rierson Photography and at Bryan's personal/commercial photography site, Rierson Photo.com (some really gritty, cool stuff there). They are an absolute blast, and so game for anything crazy and fun and artistic.


13 Comments:
what an amazing picture! you guys make such a beautiful couple!!
Awww so cute! I love that shot and cannot wait to see the rest! You look great Em!
WHAT A CUTE PICTURE - HOW AWESOME TO COME ACROSS A RANDOM HEART ON A BRICK WALL?! WOULD'VE DEFNITELY DID A PHOTO SHOOT TOO, YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! =)
OK - so I stumbled on this blog (I think through Gabby's) and I'm so excited! Love seeing all this wedding schtuff. I'm going to live vicariously through your blog - I'm an old married lady (been married five years!) Ha. Love love this photo. Can't wait to see more. Congrats! (BTW - I'm "Charmer" on 2peas).
gorgeous shot, em! :)
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!!!! Love it!
WOW.. those are gunna be some AMAZING pictures!! Can't wait to see them!!!
Em, the photo is GOR-GE-OUS. Love the heart!
what a cool, fun, beautiful photo! I cannot wait to see more proofs!! :) Love that urban feel.
wow!! love that photo, emily!! they're all gonna be fabulous, just by going off this one..i can tell!! how cute the heart was there too..LOVE it!! so happy for you guys!
Oh my goodness! love it!! You hair is smokin by the way! Love everything you've posted lately! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
THat photo is absolutely adorable! I love the idea! May have to steal it... :)
love that picture emily. . can't wait to see the rest!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home