I Can See Clearly...
You know, I should copy Grey's Anatomy and title every post with a song title. I haven't seen Sunday's Grey's Anatomy yet..shhh..no spoilers. But I will see it before the week is out, because I have my ways. (I needed sleep badly, my eyes were so tired).
But the good news is...I can see! It was a completely nerve-wracking experience, but not painful. My vision is very good, but I still have small fluctuations in clarity--which they say is totally normal. I will post some pictures of my new glasses-free self once I can actually wear eye makeup...right now I still look very tired :)
Thanks again for your support!
I have some wedding updates, and I'll try and post those tomorrow :)
But the good news is...I can see! It was a completely nerve-wracking experience, but not painful. My vision is very good, but I still have small fluctuations in clarity--which they say is totally normal. I will post some pictures of my new glasses-free self once I can actually wear eye makeup...right now I still look very tired :)
Thanks again for your support!
I have some wedding updates, and I'll try and post those tomorrow :)


7 Comments:
YEAH!!! Can't wait to see pics, Emily!!! I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for you..
I'm glad everything went well. Yay, for being able to see without the specks!! =)
hooray for seeing!!!!!!!!!!
:)
here's to hoping the eyes just keep getting better and better!
xox,
g
woohoo!!! i am SOOOO happy for you!!
im glad the recovery has gone well.
and now you can see.. my MIL had it done awhile ago.. and she was like completely blind.. and now she sees fabulously..
sending vibes for a pearl necklace to appear!
yaaaaaaaaay! so happy things went well!
Congratulations!! That must be so awesome to not need glasses anymore.
Post a Comment
<< Home