Ordered...

this a few weeks ago (thanks Mom!) Is it not the cutest thing you have ever seen?
I will wear it on the day of the wedding, at least until I have to put on a button down to get prepped for hair and makeup. (and probably on the honeymoon, too, with the cutest bikini ever).
One update: all ceremony musicians are booked: organist, pianist, trumpeteer, violinist.


5 Comments:
OH MY GOSH, EMILY, THAT SHIRT IS DEFINITELY SOOOO CUTE!!!!! =)
what a cute shirt!!!
Super cute! I think its great to wear that during the day and prep because its fun to have in the pictures up until you have to change!
too cute!
I did not know you had a blog!! so fun reading yours!!
a huge congrats on your engagement.. and how fun they way he did it!!
i am reliving my wedding planning thru your life!
you'll wish you get married a hundred times...
Ihave already planned out my next 6!
Post a Comment
<< Home