Sunday, February 26, 2006

The "New" Me

Had a fantastic time in Raleigh this past weekend, topped off with brunch this morning with the fabulous Gabby! I will post more about our visit (with pics), (and the engagement photoshoot of course), in the next couple of days. However, I wanted to unveil my new mug, sans-glasses, for those of you who have been wondering. Have a great week!!!

ETA: Thank you for the 20(+) comments you left on my last post! You like me! You really like me! Feeling like a huge dork that I didn't correct this sooner. xo

12 Comments:

Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

you look great!!!!

is it totally weird not having glasses on?

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, Emily! Did you get your hair cut (I know, I'm probably way behind! lol)! It looks great--I love it! ANd wow, to be able to see without the aid of glasses or contacts--I SO want to get this done!! I'm lovin' all the stuff you've got planned for your wedding! I stop in every now and then..............Can't wait to see your other pics!!

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at you! :) gorgeous! [as if you weren't with glasses or anything.]

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, girl! So glad you were able to rid yourself of glasses! :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Do you just love not having glasses anymore?! You look great.

10:44 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!! GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELLL... AND I LOVE THE NEW DO AND THE EARRINGS ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!

DEFINITELY POST PICS OF YOUR LUNCH WITH THE FAB-GAB! BET YOU HAD A BLAST!! =)

6:22 PM  
Blogger gabbyfek said...

gorgeous.
you look gorgeous my dear.
you ARE gorgeous, my dear....
so glad that everything turned out well w/ the lasik... and so good to have brunch w/ you....
:)
hope you're having a great week.
xoxo,
g

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You look beautiful Em! I'm so happy for you!

2:33 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

Yaaay, you look great Em!!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Emily Tyner!!!
You look AWESOME!! So happy and confident. Been following your blog but not thought to leave a comment. Saw you in CK this month. Love to Jay!! Angie Stanley

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous! and thank you for letting anyone comment. ;)

3:14 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

Awe.. your such a hottie!! Love the new look.. I have eye envy for you now!!! Was the surgery bad?

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home