Friday, January 13, 2006

I've been tagged...

by Bridge! :) The answers are on my long-neglected baseball blog...click here to see my answers.

Going back to my hometown again this weekend. Meeting with the caterer, cake designer, and the church's minister of music to discuss songs, musicians, etc. My best friend's mom will be singing the only song during the ceremony--I would appreciate any suggestions for wedding solos.

Latest invitation news: I have been so picky about online vendors--because the samples I received have been "just off" what I want. BUT I found a stationery shop in town that prints custom invitations. Jay and I can design our own, choose the paper, choose the fonts, choose the ink, etc. And it's a lot more affordable than I ever would have thought! More details to come from this indecisive bride-to-be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is a great idea. Designing your own is much better.

I know someone that did a DVD invitation. Very unique!

Good luck!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home