Monday, December 05, 2005

Queer Eye: The Wedding Season

What fantastic timing! Queer Eye for the Straight Guy: Wedding Season, premieres tonight at 10/9c!

Don't you know I am going to be taking notes like crazy when Tom gives reception decorating tips. Ted will probably have some fantastic food ideas to pass along to my caterer. Kyan will tell me how I can be my most beautiful (I bet it will have something to do with exfoliating), Jai will useless of course, and Carson will just crack my behind up. Carson is a walking one-liner.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love watching all things wedding--A Wedding Story on TLC is one of my all-time favorite shows. Which reminds me, maybe I should apply....!

Next steps:
-ORDER BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES. My girls have to get me their measurements. I have also been dragging my feet on getting this done. A true proscrastinator; I'll wait til I'm in panic mode to get things done. Not good.
-BOOK A DJ!!!
-Find shoes to wear with my wedding gown. Thinking strappy kitten heels in a fun color. I read where more and more girls are selecting shoes in blue or pink or something fun because, really, can you ever wear white shoes again, even if you kid yourself into dyeing them?
-Then, I can get my dress altered once I have the right heel height.
-Meet with the caterer and decide on food.
-Meet with the cake designer and show her our fabulous cake idea.
-Have J finish designing our monogram so I can order the embosser.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

hehe that Queer Eye picture with your captions made me laugh so hard! I love the idea of not getting white shoes- silver or gold or something colorful is more fun and more practical in the long run!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger J and D said...

yes...i did buy white shoes...and they remain in a closet, never to be worn again. BUT, they were from payless and cost only $30, so it wasn't too bad - no one sees them anyway!

6:13 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

OMGoodness Em, your captions on that pic are *classic*!! So how was the show?

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home