Addendum to the Color Scheme...
Orange Sherbet. I have decided to weave this color in with the blue and brown and cream. It will be a great pop of color in the bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces. I have worried a bit that the flowers would need a little "umph" color-wise, and I think the orange sherbet color is the answer. Plus, orange and blue are complimentary, of course. Orange is summery. I'll just need to make sure the colors are the same value (you scrapbookers know!)
The impetus for this epiphany is a shower curtain my future sister-in-law has in her guest bathroom. I could look at it all day.
ETA: Here is the exact shower curtain. The colors are espresso, orange sherbet, blue (not powder blue as shown, though), cream. Of course, the green will be represented through the greenery. The colors are more vivid IRL, but this gives you a general idea:
The impetus for this epiphany is a shower curtain my future sister-in-law has in her guest bathroom. I could look at it all day.
ETA: Here is the exact shower curtain. The colors are espresso, orange sherbet, blue (not powder blue as shown, though), cream. Of course, the green will be represented through the greenery. The colors are more vivid IRL, but this gives you a general idea:


1 Comments:
what a great addition! (and nice shower curtain too!)
Post a Comment
<< Home