Still Waiting...
as luck would have it, I forgot my camera this past weekend. However, we got a lot of nice shots from the invitation stuffing and the dinner party with my sister's camera. As soon as she sends me those, I will post!!
ETA: It will probably be next week (Monday or Tues) before I get to post...my sister's camera needs new batteries and she's going out of town this weekend. Argh! She doesn't have the photo-obsessed scrapbooker gene for sure--she has pictures from last October on her camera! Gah! :)
One more thing: A music rec: Beautiful Man by Mandy Moore. Now, even though I am a big fan of Mandy Moore as a person (super cute and seemingly unaffected by Hollywood, and she dates the brilliant Zach Braff), I was never a fan of her music. Too pop-y, even for this girl. But head over to her myspace and check out her cover of Lori McKenna's Beautiful Man. It is an absolutely fabulous acoustic song, full of emotion and texture. Lori McKenna is the songwriter du jour, some of you may remember seeing her on Oprah. Just a housewife writing songs until Faith Hill drove her into the limelight by recording 4-5 of her songs.
ETA: It will probably be next week (Monday or Tues) before I get to post...my sister's camera needs new batteries and she's going out of town this weekend. Argh! She doesn't have the photo-obsessed scrapbooker gene for sure--she has pictures from last October on her camera! Gah! :)
One more thing: A music rec: Beautiful Man by Mandy Moore. Now, even though I am a big fan of Mandy Moore as a person (super cute and seemingly unaffected by Hollywood, and she dates the brilliant Zach Braff), I was never a fan of her music. Too pop-y, even for this girl. But head over to her myspace and check out her cover of Lori McKenna's Beautiful Man. It is an absolutely fabulous acoustic song, full of emotion and texture. Lori McKenna is the songwriter du jour, some of you may remember seeing her on Oprah. Just a housewife writing songs until Faith Hill drove her into the limelight by recording 4-5 of her songs.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home