Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Latest


--This arrived last week. Look how cute it is!!! Don't you just want to eat it? (ok, ouch!) J is convinced that I have embossed everything in my apartment by now. (He is wrong. I have actually exercised restraint--like I will dull it or something).
--J also designed our directions card for the invites, and even they look completely fabulous. Took them to Kinkos and had them copied front and back and cut to size. We're going to round the corners with my corner rounder(s) to match the invitations. Details, people, details!

Therefore: We are ready to assemble the invitations!!!!!! We'll be doing so on Saturday. Look for pictures to follow. Hoping we can get a nice little assembly line going: me, mom, J, my sister and maybe my dad.

--Monogram reveal to follow...

--Sent our picture and engagement announcement to my hometown paper--it should appear in next Wednesday's edition.

--Dinner party on Saturday night in mine and J's honor. Really looking forward to this. Going to wear that Laundry palm green chiffon frock; yay for dressing up!

Have a great weekend--look for a post from me Monday or Tuesday!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Everything sounds so great - believe it or not, I have never embossed anything! :o
LOVE that green dress, I hope you two have a BLAST this weekend!!! =)

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the monogram! I saw an embosser like that in Martha Stewart Weddings and I so wanted one!!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home