Love It
Okay, I'll cut my sis a break for not getting me the pictures, because she had the cutest invitation made up for our Bridesmaids Weekend! I got mine in the mail today! Totally appropriate, b/c my sister and I were way into the movie Girls Just Wanna Have Fun growing up (still have it memorized). I thought SJP was the coolest girl ever waaaay before Sex and the City.


5 Comments:
oh how fun!! i love that movie too!
How cute! And by the way, Mandy Moore is dating Zach Braff? Missed that. Love that Lori Mckenna song tho so I'm going to go check it out!
Great blog Em! I too loved that movie. After reading your blog I am even more bummed that I will miss your wedding.:(
oh
my
GOSH....
that is sooooooooooo one of my fave movies. EVER EVER EVER... sjp, shannen doherty, helen hunt... big hair, bad dancing, a LOVE story-- WHAT more can you ask for?!?!
tee hee.
making me smile today.
xoxo,
g
emily - I LOVE that movie!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home