Dress Shopping....
I thought you might like to see some of the pictures from the weekend me, my mom, sister and J's sis went dress shopping in Raleigh. Since none of these made the final cut, it's fine to post.
The lighting is horrific, and please also excuse the fact that I am sweating (I mean glowing) profusely in these pictures. Come to think of it, perhaps it's an indication of what I will look like after a couple hours at the reception ;)
Loved the fit of this bodice, but it's strapless and I am trying to avoid "the norm." Beadwork was about as much as I would tolerate. LOVE the dropped waist.

Full length -- I hate all the detail on the train. Hate.

Yayyyy! A ruched waist! Yayyyy! But still, strapless.

Absolutely love the blue sash here, and the halter neckline is gorgeous. Something was just a little too plain about it, though (GOSH, I am picky):


The lighting is horrific, and please also excuse the fact that I am sweating (I mean glowing) profusely in these pictures. Come to think of it, perhaps it's an indication of what I will look like after a couple hours at the reception ;)
Loved the fit of this bodice, but it's strapless and I am trying to avoid "the norm." Beadwork was about as much as I would tolerate. LOVE the dropped waist.

Full length -- I hate all the detail on the train. Hate.

Yayyyy! A ruched waist! Yayyyy! But still, strapless.

Absolutely love the blue sash here, and the halter neckline is gorgeous. Something was just a little too plain about it, though (GOSH, I am picky):




6 Comments:
how adorable are you?!?!?:) i remember dress shopping being one of the most fun-- and yet most uncomfortable-- experiences of my life... tee hee... and i don't see any sweat-- er, glow!
xo,
g
ps what are we going to DO tonight with no vmars?!?!
Don't look so excited about marrying me!
They are all gorgeous! My friend and I passed a dress shop last week and saw a dress with a red sash like that and then the bridesmaids all had the same color red dresses. So cute.
But I LOVE the one you picked :)
You look gorgeous in those dresses Em.. but I wanna see the one you picked!!! (Could you e-mail me a sneak peak?) :)
i love that third one...but i'm quite simple in my tastes.
you're going to look gorgeous in whatever you choose!
Yup, everyone's right .. the one you chose is perfect.
And I laughed at Jay's comment!!
Mel G
Post a Comment
<< Home