Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just a little picture fix...

I am sorry I don't have more pictures to share right now...but I figured these shots of me and my old college roomie/friend Kathy at the reception would suffice! At least you get to see my dress! And yes, many of you remember seeing a different dress. It's a long story, but one with a happy ending, as I am wearing the dream dress I was meant to wear.

More, more, more to share with you guys...I promise you'll see lots of wedding pictures soon...I will try and post a few more candids tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be some honeymoon photos to share in the next couple weeks-we should have internet access at the hotels-so keep checking back!

Love to you all!

ETA: Here are a couple more...I don't have a whole lot right now! I will save some for the stories I tell in the coming weeks! Here are more from a friend's digital camera...
1) The Happy Couple!
2) Father-Daughter dance.
3) the handsome groom and long-time friend Jess.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You look absolutely beautiful in your pictures! I love your dress! It's perfect! I can't wait to see more!!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dress is absolutely beautiful! You look gorgeous!! Love seeing some photos! I can't wait to see more!! Congratulations again!!! :)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

yay! you look so beautiful Em! so happy your special day was perfect :)

11:02 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

gorgeous!!!! you guys look soooo happy!!!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh-you looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more and your honeymoon pics when you get back! :)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Congratulations! You looked beautiful! :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

You look stunning, Emily!!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Emily, you look gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

11:57 PM  
Blogger {Amanda} said...

emily you looked SO beautiful!!!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home