More pics


In honor of my 28th birthday, and our 1 month wedding anniversary, here are some more wedding pictures.
1) dancing
2) my mom and sister breaking it down! And you can see the lovely bridesmaids dresses.
3) finally have a minute to taste some yummy chocolate fondue
4) picture of some of my family :) And, you can see how wonderfully the table turned out -- the ribbon, the bamboo, the brown boxes, etc etc.
5) my cousins, Corey and Mark, out of the deck of the country club -- beautiful sunset!
6) Corey and me
I also spoke with our photographers, and the proofs should be ready this weekend, yippee!





5 Comments:
So excited to see pics of your gorgeous wedding Em. All of the planning totally paid off, it all looks wonderfully classy!
And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
How gorgeous! You, it, all of it. I cannot wait to see the pro photos- I'm sure they are breathtaking!!! xo
Look how GORGEOUS you looked!!! Can't wait to see all the wedding pics.. Whooo-hooo!!!!
Keep the pictures coming, and happy (belated) birthday! We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon and birthday, and are settling into your new life as a married woman! Hard to believe its already been one month! :)
Jess & Eric Y
You look SO gorgeous in your dress! I can't wait to see more pictures! (And Happy Birthday!) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home